By: Crystal Alba
Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin carvings and HALLOWEEN! We are all so excited that fall has finally arrived. It may look a little different this year but who’s to say we can’t have fun while we endure these crazy times?
We have been baking and mixing up new recipes and our new favorite muffin recipe is dangerously yummy! So as DJ Khalid said, “here’s anotha’ one.” I end up having to hide or make double amount because we somehow can’t just have one.
Let us know what you think! Send us your pictures!
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 salt
- 4-5 overripe bananas
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter (1.5 sticks of butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Grease two muffin tin
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt-set it aside.
- Mash your bananas with fork (you want them a bit lumpy, pureeing will not give you the same consistency)
- Add brown sugar to mashed bananas and mix by hand until sugar has dissolved
- Add melted butter, eggs, vanilla to mashed bananas and mix(by hand) well
- Mix in dry ingredients
- Put your batter into the muffin tins, about halfway each.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool, pop em out then dig in!!!
Cheers to that!
Let’s see those muffins! If you’re using our recipes, send us your pictures! And let us know what you rate our recipe. We love seeing your feedback!
Thanks for tuning in this week!